|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Possessive // Ice Cream did it // Asymptotes // Should I? // Revenge // It keeps getting better // Little Miss Know-It-All // Why am I the Lucky one? // 30+ mails in my Inbox // Tagged by Marge & Ate Megs // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Monday, April 21, 2008
@ 9:48 PM 2 Comments Too good to be true. I've been reading more often right now. I guess I'm saving all my energy for review this May. :)
I reaaally am sorry for blabbing about Twilight in my posts. I'm just too.. preoccupied. About Twilight stuff, I mean. :)) It's just weird. I never thought that I'd be in love with a book. :| Ay weh. Hahahaha. Yes, it is too good to be true. :P Although I am enjoying the irony. Ay labo. :)) Anyway, I promised to come up with more.. sensible titles but that's all I got. :| I'm sorrrry. And yes, sorry for this lame post. Whenever I get to sit on front of the computer, everything I've wanted to blog about suddenly dissolves. I dont' know. :| Yaaaayy, congratsss. ;) You know who you are. :P Hahahaha. I think I have to go. |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |