|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Nothing like before // Give it a rest, Would you? // Oreo :) // Weee. :) // Same old, same old // Keep the Dream Alive // Shoot Me // Back to you // Getting There, Catching Up // Jellyfishy on the Shore // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Friday, April 11, 2008
@ 2:36 PM 2 Comments Things happen when you least expect it. Yaaaayy! Thank the Genius who gave me the codes for the commenting link in Blogger. =)) Labo. Thanks a loooot, Patbau! :) I owe you. :D
*** Anyway, I wasn't able to edit the post yesterday [Which btw, has a wrong date. That should've been April 10 instead of 9. :|], I'll just continue with it now. So yeah. We went to our Lola's house to celebrate my cousin's birthday. Three of her friends came to celebrate it with her namely Aleenah, Rochelle and Aleenah's sister, Maureen. We ate lunch and went to the Computer Shop which wasn't open yet. Our Uncle gave us the permission to use the computers while they eat. Yeah, that was the time I used to type the previous entry which I wasn't able to finish since my Uncle was trying to read it. =)) After Tering's numerous Buzz!s and rants about her upcoming layout that I couldn't show her since I'm using another computer, I read Stargirl. My brother was kind enough to go back home [which was a street away from Lola's place] to get my book. :D Haha. Afterwards, my mom and dad went home and we stayed there. While killing time, Aleenah, Maureen, Pam and I practically spent the time taking stolen shots, courtesy of Tita Grace's camera. :) We teased each other and talked about stuff. Rochelle went to Kumon that time that's why she wasn't able to spend the time with us. After a couple of minutes, we ate merienda. Oreo cheescake and brownies. :D :D :D We then played again with the camera and told stories. Aleenah suggested that Pam should open her gifts already. I offered to take pictures. :D Afterwhich, Aleenah and Maureen were fetched by their dad. They went off. Pam and I stayed and chatted for a while. We even talked about stuff which were unpredictable. Super Random. =)) We even talked about Genesis things and stories. Pam: Kwento kwento. Sino ba yun? Si.. Ishmael. Ay hindi eh. Andi: Hindi nga. Si ano.. Ismael? =)) Hahahaha. After a couple of minutes storytelling.. Pam: *mouthed "Isa.."* Andi&Pam: I even oriented her about her 1st year. :)) Epal eh no. KJ. Hahahaha. I had fun yesterday, really. *** I was just finish with the layout. Anyway, I'm too lazy to go to Kumon today. :| No, actually it's not about laziness. It's about something else. But yeah, I promise that when Kuya Nomer comes and brings back my worksheets, I'll do it straightaway. :D Since my cousin insisted that I edit this, I'll do it. :)) It was about her birthday anyway. :) So yeah, the camera we used wasn't Tita Grace's. It was their gift to Pam. :) I'm sorry I assumed and not asked about it. I forgot to include her vague memory about what I told her before about something that's not that important now 'cause I don't care about her anymore, or so I think. Get? =)) Joke. Basta. It's not that important. :)) Pam kasi eh, binulgar pa sa tagboard. |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |