NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Too good to be true // Possessive // Ice Cream did it // Asymptotes // Should I? // Revenge // It keeps getting better // Little Miss Know-It-All // Why am I the Lucky one? // 30+ mails in my Inbox //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Tuesday, April 22, 2008
@ 2:08 PM


Take 'em all away.

Fine. I'll hold everything about the book I've just read later at the end of this post so as to not let you puke on the things I'll be blogging about.

Anyway, I still haven't told you about the games we play at night. :)) I mean, board games, duh. My mom, my brother and I play occasionally now that my mom has to work on her.. work. :| Sorry, can't think of any other word besides that.

We played Scrabble the other night. I think it was a Friday. I don't know. Am not sure. We also played Pictionary. Darn, I can't even draw a stinkin' yo-yo. :| As in. :| :| :| It looks like a sandok. :| :| :| Hell, I'm taking Fine Arts and I can't even draw a stinkin' yo-yo. :|

Wait, I'll get my phone. Everything's listed there. =))

Okay, so I 've decided to place random weird stuff I do. :| I don't know. I always forget things easily. :P

I'll make a list of it so as to not confuse people. :)) And this might also be a tribute for my poor memory. Forgive me, I always forget things easily. :) Nobody's reading this anyway. :)

[1] I always, always have to have a ballpen. =)) I seriuosly can't live without one. :| Darn, I remember something again. :)) I shouldn't have left my ballpen when that someone badly needed it. :| Oh, by the way, I found my ballpen already! :D :D :D It's under my pillow. :| Which would lead us to..

[2] I always place my stuff under my pillow before I sleep. :)) I even place my books under it no matter how thick it may be. =)) Hahahahaha.

[3] If I couldn't have a ballpen, I always have to have my phone. No, not for texting. I don't even have load! I have to have something to write my thoughts on. This list, for instance. I would've forgot about it if my phone weren't by my side. :)

Okay, so that's about it. :D He's gonna use ti for the whole day and he's just giving me 10 mins to finish everything. From replying to stuff and updating my blog. Hellooooo. :| Wait lang!

***


Okay, so here it goes. I've finished Twilight this morining. :D :D :D Exactly 1:37am. :) Sorry, here goes my Twilight-addiction-whatever-stuff. :)) Haayyy. I just love the book. :)) Imagine, I've finished it in two days. :)) And it's that thick. I think I even finished Stargirl, which is like, 10 times thinner that Twilight, in about a week or so. :| Haha, so much for the computer. :))

Oh, another thing. I'm sorry for the title. I really am lame in making up titles. :|

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★