|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Keep the Dream Alive // Shoot Me // Back to you // Getting There, Catching Up // Jellyfishy on the Shore // Just Like That // :D // >:( // No Place Like Home :) // Not anymore // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Saturday, April 5, 2008
@ 3:48 PM 0 Comments Same old, same old. Finished talking to my cousin on the phone. :) Grabe, it's been a while. :)) Oh, and magka-level na pala kami sa Kumon. =)) And she was picked among the people in Kumon to represent our center. :)) Grabe, super talino eh. 1st year student [11years old] studying 1st year college Kumon. :| Grabe! :)) I thought I was a year ahead of her. Hay, ohwell. I've nothing to do about it. :/
Talking to her wasn't as you-know as I expected. It was kinda fun, actually. I just missed her. Kasi pag Y!M, naiinis ako eh. =)) Buzz! ng Buzz! =)) Anyway, I've got coughs and colds. How lucky, right? I can't breathe properly. :| Darn. And to think that it's summer. Ang labo kaya! This is a nonsensical entry. Forgive me. |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |