|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Indifference // You make me go Wee :) // Take 'em all away // Too good to be true // Possessive // Ice Cream did it // Asymptotes // Should I? // Revenge // It keeps getting better // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Thursday, April 24, 2008
@ 9:46 PM 0 Comments Out of Control. I haven't spent much time in front of the computer due to the gravity that's been pulling me to read New Moon. :) I'm about to finish it, actually. But then I thought that I'll leave it for a while to finish.. my unfinished business. :D
The news was revealed just now. We are gonna swim at Carpio's in Laguna this Saturday. It's kinda fast already. Honestly, I don't wanna swim. Because.. [1] I don't wanna swim. Labo. :)) Joke. I mean, I'm kinda tired [doing nothing]. =)) [2] I wanna read. :| I wanna finish New Moon and read Eclipse. :D :D :D [3] I wanna.. finish stuff. :| Haha! [4] I wanna.. spend more time with the computer. :D QT, ya know. :D [5] I don't wanna get darker anymore. :| I know, lame excuses. Excuses won't change anything. :| I'm kind of excited though. We haven't done this for ages. :)) Kidding. I believe that we weren't able to go out as a clan last year. I've no idea why. :)) I have to go now. :) Be blogging soon. When that time comes, I promise I'll surprise you with a new layout. This one's too.. Christmas-y. =)) |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |