|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Give it a rest, Would you? // Oreo :) // Weee. :) // Same old, same old // Keep the Dream Alive // Shoot Me // Back to you // Getting There, Catching Up // Jellyfishy on the Shore // Just Like That // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Thursday, April 10, 2008
@ 1:25 PM 2 Comments Nothing like before. I know I've promised myself that I wouldn't type an entry unless I've changed my layout and installed the HaloScan for each of the entries. And yes, I couldn't do it at the moment since I'm here at my Uncle's Computer Shop.
My cousin celebrates her 12th birthday today. She invited us for lunch and now that we've finished eating, Uncle gave us the permission to use the computers. Honestly, I was stunned, yes, stunned, by my cousin's appearance today. She sported an orange off-shoulder blouse and a haltered purple shirt under it. She wore silver flats and simple pants. But yeah, that wasn't the thing that stunned me. She tied her hair neatly into a ponytail. Whenever she comes to the bus every afternoon, her hair was messy and sweaty, just like ours. But her hair wasn't tied into a ponytail. She just let it hang there. But yeah, mainit. I'll finish this later when I get home. And I'll edit it too. :)) Note: I really shouldn't forget to sign out this account after typing this entry. :)) |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |