|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Out of Control // Indifference // You make me go Wee :) // Take 'em all away // Too good to be true // Possessive // Ice Cream did it // Asymptotes // Should I? // Revenge // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
@ 8:07 PM 2 Comments Missed Me?. HAHAHAHA. Yaaaayy, I'm updatiiing. :D :D :D
Okay, do I sound that happy? =)) Hahahaha. I've been busy for a while which was why I wasn't able to update and make a new layout for this. But yeah, I'm done with that thing and that's history. Yaay, I can't believe I'm blogging right now. =)) Hahahaha. Anyway, I'll start with the important stuff aka TheTwilightSaga Stuff. =)) HAHA. Sorry, still can't get over it. The last time I blogged, I was ranting about the swimming party that was scheduled two days before the swimming day. Well, it was fun, actually. :) As usual, I brought New Moon with me [so I can read it in the car since I stopped reading 'cause duty calls]. We brought Yaki with us. :D Wait, I think I was in.. Chapter 19 that time. =)) Okay, wala lang. I thought I'd have a hard time reading since Yaki's gonna jump and do whatever in the car but he didn't. In fact, he was kinda sleepy and so he wasn't very playful. :)) Anyway, everyone [well, almost everyone] was present that's why it's fun. :) But I think that the previous swimming parties were much much more enjoyable because I felt the presence of each one of us. This summer's swimming party wasn't as fun as the ones before. :| Moving on, our cousins, my brother and I played games with the help of Anyway, we played the Get-As-Much-Rubber-Bracelets-Under-Water. Haha. Actually, it started with the three bracelets I was wearing when I got into the pool. I told them that I brought the set with me. I got it in the room after lunch and we played until our noses and eyes hurt. I got tons of scratches. =)) Oh wait, another weird thing. Everytime we go swimming or anything that's related to water, I always get hurt. :)) Last Saturday, I got three scratches. Last March when we went to Blue Coral, I got another one near my elbow and another at my back. =)) ScratchMagnet. :)) So yeah, basically, we had fun. :D :D :D I hope this happens next summer again. :) On more important matters, review classes are a week away. No, make that 4 days away. :| God, I'm stillnot ready. I have tons of things I still wanna do, you know. :( And I have another problem. Oh, I remembered another thing. I still don't know how I'll be able to go to Kumon on Fridays since I'll be having review classes for the whole day. :| And Kumon's schedule were earlier since parents are asking for it. :| :| :| HAY. I have to do stuff. Anyway, who's gonna review in ISO Ateneo? :| Forgive me, but |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |