NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Shoot Me // Back to you // Getting There, Catching Up // Jellyfishy on the Shore // Just Like That // :D // >:( // No Place Like Home :) // Not anymore // Almost //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Friday, April 4, 2008
@ 10:36 PM


Keep the Dream Alive.

I was planning on posting something about what happened today but something in me just made me do something else which led in the posting of the previous entry. Got it? GOOOOD. =)))

I actually woke up with a grin on my face. =)) Yeah, you're right. Another weird dream. Featuring someone I only knew by face and name but doesn't know I exist. Haha, drama. :)) And grabe ah. Pati sa dreams, nagkakacrush ako. =))) Weiiiiird.

Anyway, I actually woke up at around 8:30am but decided to doze off for a few minutes which led to hours and I woke up around 10:00am already. :))

We headed to Lourdes to get a letter of something for my brother's something. =)) Get it? :)) Joke. Wow, I use "headed" most of the time pala. :| Thesaurus, I need you! :D Okay, Apostrophe. :))

While my bro and mom were inside the school [my dad and I stayed in the car since it's gonna heat up under the sun], my dad basically talked about transportation. Jeepneys and buses in particular. :)) Weird huh? Ohwell, that's how we spend our quality time together. =)))

We hea-- went to Jonas to eat lunch. Grabe, the couple next to our table were fighting. Not fighting fighting. Verbal fighting. =)) Labo. Anyway, we ate and left. Oh, I saw Claire and Belo's sisters. :D

We went to STC straight away. I actually thought that there wouldn't be too much people since it's just 10 mins to 1:00pm, I think. A lot of people were there already. And I found out stuff. :| Grabe, I'm always late for news. :(

While waiting for Mrs. Blanco, I practically savored the heat and the wind on the corridor in front if III-2. =)) Minutes later, Mrs. Blanco came and distributed the cards.

While waiting for our turn, my family were joking around and were practically the noisiest people in the room. They told me that they'd march right up to my teacher when it would be our turn.

I was sitting with Gian in the chairs where we used to sit according to the last seat plan. :)) Tapat kami ng electric fan. :)) Hahaha. I missed sitting there. :(

While my mom was talking to Mrs. Blanco, she called me to go there. Grabe, natakot ako. Akala ko kung anong sasabihin. =)) Haha.

My grades weren't that awful. Except for the facts that my Chem grade went down 6 points and my Computer grade got really really low. Well, I expected them anyway. But what I wasn't ready for is that it would go down that low.

Anyway, I was ranting about this on our way to the car. Grabe kasi. And hell, my Computer grade was the lowest. :|

We went to the Shih Tzus place right after getting my card. I didn't see anyone. Except for people. Certain people. :))

We went to Crossings to buy our groceries and to visit National Bookstore. :D

While waiting for my mom and dad, my brother bought some siomai with chili and I told him I'd get one from the four. I even took off the chilis. :)) Pero grabe, super sunog bibig ko. :| =)) I never really liked chili/spicy food.

We went to Kumon afterwards. The end. :D

***

Oh, I was supposed to post this under the Batangas Update. But since I wasn't able to, I'll do it now. :D

Ever since we went on a swimming trip, I always always get bruises or scratches due to my clumsiness. :)) And I practically had 5 during the trip. 5 scratches in a day. =))) Super clumsy, eh?

***

My mom's getting Stargirl tomorrow! :D Yipeeee. :D Now Ill be able to read it. And Love, Stargirl, too! :) I hope Twilight's there already. :(

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★