|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: Just Like That // :D // >:( // No Place Like Home :) // Not anymore // Almost // Hello, New Layout // Again. // Why is it always like this? // :) // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
@ 6:16 PM 0 Comments Jellyfishy on the Shore. Okay, I've decided to do my looong update about what happened last week. :) I even listed keywords in my cellphone. :)) And mind you, it's listed Pericope style. =)) I guess Sir DM's lessons are not that bad after all. =)) Just kidding.
CAUTION: This would reaaally be a long entry. :) We stopped over at some gasoline station and ate at Pancake House. I wasn't hungry that time so I just ordered a Blueberry Pancake. My Brother ordered one tiiiiiny [okay, so it's not that tiny] Crispy Belly. And yet he ate 3 cups of rice just to finish the whole thing. :)) Takaaaw. He even ate almost 1/3 of my pancake. :)) Ayaw nya kumain eh. :)) On the way, I continued reading Chloe Leiberman (Sometimes Wong). It's good, you know. The story, I mean. It talks a lot about fashion and such. :D When we got there, we toured the place first and settled at Room 107. We wre actually supposed to be in Room 106 but then the door [sliding door] wasn't easy to open. We practically placed our stuff in one corner and checked that everything's perfectly fine since we're going to stay there for 5 days. The water in the bathroom is.. weak [WTH. what's the English term for mahina? =))] so we had to ask the guy there to repair it or something. We ate our merienda at the Dining Hall. We thought that they would offer us a buffet meal since that was what happened last year during our stay at La Luz. Instead, they served us tuna sandwiches and we couldn't have more than one sandwich. We planned to stay there for 2 days and head for La Luz which wasn't that far. After eating, we planned to swim in the beach. When we headed there, we saw that no one was swimming and that the shore was full of jellyfishes. It wasn't that full. Oh whatever. Basta may jellyfishes. =)) So we decided not to swim and just go for the pool. Before swimming in the pool, my Mom suggested that we inquire at La Luz in case there were free rooms since we were planning to move. It was a looong sandy walk, mind you. As in mahaba. =)) And all we did was walk on the shore and avoid the jellyfishes. When we got there, the crew told us that they'd just call us so we went back. On the way, we decided to visit the other resorts since they were beside each other. We also inquired and got back. We swam until 5:30pm, I think. We then took a bath and watched Enchanted after eating dinner. After having dinner, we had second thoughts about leaving the place since they served us a friggin' goood dinner. :D No, I'm not kidding. :) *Damn, this looks like a report. =)) Okay, moving on. :)) We woke up at 7:00am for breakfast. We then decided to swim. :)) While swimming, we saw a group with their dog which looks exactly like ours. Haha. We missed him, you know. :D We decided to have tatooos! :D Photos soon. :) I had a butterfly tatoo at the back. :P Oh, and I finished the book! :D And I started on Eggs by Jerry Spinelli. And we drew on sand. And they watched Golden Compass I wasn't paying attention 'cause I was reading Eggs. :D *Okay, super ikli naman nito. =)) Wohooo. Usual morning ritual: WakeUp-Breakfast-Pictures-Swimming. We decided to try if the sea's okay already. But unfortunately [which made my day. :D], it wasn't. Jellyfishes were still on the shore. :)) Hahaha. My whole family except me were playing billiards when there was a sudden brownout. Luckily, they had a generator so they continued playing. :D My dad and mom watched Gabriel after playing while I, on the otherhand, was reading Eggs. :D :D :D *Talagang may comment ako per day? =)) I actually brought 3 books for the trip. Bookworm much? =)) I woke up with a familiar memory. The morning show featured La Mesa Ecopark. it really brought back memories. You know, the Leaders' Camp stuff. And her. :)) HAHAHA. Okay, scratch that. We swam in the Kiddie Pool instead since the pool's color's green. :| Haha, lumot. Joke. Since my dad decided to retouch his tatoo, he also added another. And so my brother and I followed. Pictures to follow. :D I let the Tattoo-er place it in my hand. :D :)) Oh, we also borrowed a volleyball. We played in the Kiddie Pool. :D :D :D We then watched Step Up2. :D I crush Andie already. =)) She is sooo good. I wish I could dance like her. :P Oh, and I've finished Eggs. And I've started reading Sweet16 by Kate Brian. :D I woke up with a smile on my face. :) It was because of that weird dream. I really can't imagine her with braces. =)) And why the hell does it have to be her? And why the friggin' hell does it have to be braces? =)) Like I said, I'm weird. =)) A lot of people were swimming in the sea already. My Bro and Mom decided to join the crowd but I backed out. It's freakin' hot and I don't want to be toast. :)) So I stayed behind a pole with a flag. :)) Grabe, nagkasya ako. =)) We packed our stuff and went home. We stopped over some gasoline station again and ate at Jollibee because Chowking was full. I missed the Chocolate Sundae [na bawal sakin], the all-time fave Spaghetti :D :D, and the crunchy-crunch French Fries. :D So there. =)) Too lazy to read the whole thing? =)) I don't mind. :P Hahahahaha. |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |