|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: You make me go Wee :) // Take 'em all away // Too good to be true // Possessive // Ice Cream did it // Asymptotes // Should I? // Revenge // It keeps getting better // Little Miss Know-It-All // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
@ 1:33 PM 2 Comments Indifference. Something shocked me like hell. Well, almost everything shocks me anyway. But this one's kind of different.
I thought about telling it to my mom and so I did what I thought would be best. I really cannot trust my impulse when it gets that bad. Seriously, I have nothing against that person. I mean, I talk to her like nothing's happened. And no, I'm not being plastic or anything close to that. I'm acting normally. I don't want to let it get the best of me. I think that the feeling I've developed was because of what she did and not because of who she is. Actually, I'm happy that she's with us already. I mean, she deserves it anyway. But I do hope against hope that she wouldn't use the thing-that-I-couldn't-mention-for-some-important-reason in that specific project-slash-opportunity. I think what triggered the hatred I felt before was the fact that I could almost see myself in her. I know I'm not that pretty and talented like her, but what she did hinted me to compare. I know I shouldn't because it would get the best of me. But that's what happened and I couldn't turn my back against it. I just hope that I could get this over with. I mean, what do I get from it? It just makes me hate the person more which is totally unreasonable 'cause I am guilty of the same thing. Darn, I have to get a grip. :| Sorry for the sudden.. slip out. The words just came out of me and then I had to blog about it. *FYI, this is clearly not about *** Anyway, forget about what's typed above the three asterisks. Honestly, I think Twilight's better than New Moon. :)) But I think I still couldn't draw conclusions since I'm still not finished with the book. I barely halfway through it. :| I think I'll change my layout. :)) It don't feel it. :)) Haha. I just wanted to try it out. :P |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |