NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Almost // Hello, New Layout // Again. // Why is it always like this? // :) // Not Again. :| // Updated // Excited? // Icons // Another //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Monday, March 24, 2008
@ 5:00 PM


Not anymore.

I came across Kat's multiply and saw her dog, Hershey. And it reminded me of our dog since it almost resembles theirs. :))

Also, I forgot to tell you, dear reader, if there is, that our dog had his hair cut. And no, not by a professional dog-haircut-slash-whatever-guy, but by no one else except my Dad.

Our dog wasn't only named, uhh, weirdly, his haicut made him look more weird. =)) It was a good thing that my Mom and my Bro got a picture of them when Yaki [yes, it's his name and I wasn't the one who named him, thankyouverymuch] was still presentable. =)) Yes, presentable. So imagine how ugly he is now. =))


My Mom's shot.



My Bro's shot[which I edited not long after I've uploaded it ;)]

[EDIT]

It was only now that I've noticed that Ikay's right. Our dog's name spelled backwards was her name. :)) But trust me, that wasn't intentional. :)) And Ikay, you're beyond compare. :) Loveyou, Ikaaay. >:D< Oh, and thanks. ABout the book, I mean. :D

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★