|
NOTE MEMORY LANE ★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // ★ BY POST: :D // >:( // No Place Like Home :) // Not anymore // Almost // Hello, New Layout // Again. // Why is it always like this? // :) // Not Again. :| // FRIENDS Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker // |
Monday, March 31, 2008
@ 9:03 PM 0 Comments Just Like That. Everything I've worked hard for, the time I've wasted, the energy I've placed into it, the effort I pour into it, everything. Everything vanished. Just like that.
I've even classified each brush according to its rightful category. I've made folders and dragged each icon accordingly. I even loaded it and deleted again it just to know which category it would be appropriate. And just like that, everything was gone. I have to start all over again. I know, it sounds shallow and all. But still, I spent my afternoon doing that. And just because I was clumsy the first time, it was gone. And now, my brother accidentally hit the Power Button, it happened again. I really don't know who's fault it is, the computer or us, but it doesn;t make any difference. I have to start again. Nakakaasar. I've planned to do my Kumon worksheets this afternoon but since the ceter was closed, I just spent it loading brushes. We were supposed to go tomorrow. Now how am I supposed to do this? Too much drama over an effin' program. Screw Photoshop [eventhough deep inside, I loooove yooow] =)) LABO. See, I'm going crazzzyy. =)) Okay, scratch that. *** Bianca texted me a while ago using her Mom's phone. She told me that she reserved me a copy of Twilight and Stargirl at Powerbooks and informed me that she left my number. Eh my MOm left her number, too. Wohoo. Anyway, what's important is that I get a copy of it as soon as possible. :D Damn. May naaalala ako. Kakatanong lang ng Dad ko kung and 0920 ay Globe. Ang tanging numerong alam kong nagmamay-ari ng ganiyang numero ay si *tooot*. Nakatatak parin sa utak ko ang numero nya. 0920*******. =)) Okay, joke lang. Pero seryoso, memoryado ko pa. Ngunit iyon ay noong isang dekada pa. =)) Joke. Eh basta matagal na. Sun na ata yun ngayon. :P OhwhatthehelldoIcareaboutheranyway. :| Grabe, ang weird ko talaga. =)) |
profile High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff. I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :) I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :) I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :) STALK ★ [M] andi27star ★ [P] andiistar ★ [B] dontstopspinning ★ [T] annndi credits ★ SKIN BY: Jane © dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★ |