NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Disease // New Layout // Summer // Moved // Test Drive //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Monday, March 17, 2008
@ 6:42 PM


Hot Head.

Since I've just surfed and well, "updated" my blog and multiply, I just couldn't keep this bottling inside me.

I am aware that I've made a mistake before to someone which I am ashamed of until now. I hate the fact that my greed and jealousy made me do stuff that I never imagined I'd be doing. I tried to patch things up but I know that deep inside, I couldn't turn back time and undo that event. And I never imagined that I'd be feeling the way shefeels after doing that grave crime.

I know that a number of people do stuff on the Internet, especially layouts and such. They're good at it, really. They have tons of ideas that not all of us could imagine. And as what one of my friends have said, ".. You don't have to steal or copy others' works..", I have to agree with her. And yes, that's what I've done before. I made a mistake and now, karma's getting to me.

As I would see the situation, I think that some are using my work without my permission. Actually, I really couldn't say it's mine since it was based on what I got from her. But still, I modified and edited some stuff which means it still has, technically, "my name on it". See, I made a chain of mistakes and crimes. :| I just wanted this to end, just like what I'm doing.

I'm not posting this to start up arguments or to flood my tagboard with complaints, it's just that I wanted to let this out and not to keep this any longer. I wanted you to learn from my mistake since I'm learning from it, too. That crime I made not that long ago continued and flowed like water and it just couldn't be stopped.

I admire the people who take their time asking me about stuff they want to know instead of getting my stuff without permission. Asking permission from the respective owners wouldn't cause that much time, isn't it? And I do not believe that anyone who would ask permission wouldn't be granted a sweet answer. And yes, I'm saying this in behalf of the people who are victims of this crime.

Eventhough that shesays that she's fine with it, I know that I do not completely gain her trust in me. I know that she could still keep it to her memory. I just wanted to say sorry. For everything.

I've been through this and I've learned my lesson. And trust me, it doesn't feel that nice if you're the one being stolen from.

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★