NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Again. // Why is it always like this? // :) // Not Again. :| // Updated // Excited? // Icons // Another // Her // Familiar-er //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Sunday, March 23, 2008
@ 5:33 PM


Hello, New Layout.

I've just finished it. And I'm not satisfied with it. The side thingy looks too yellow-y. =)) I think it lacks a hint of pink. :| Ohwell, I just hate it. :)) Ay lumabo. :))

My relatives came here to have lunch. My niece was here. Grabe, parang galit sya sakin. Everytime, well, almost everytime, lumalapit ako sa kanya, umiiyak sya. :| That's why I stuck myself in front of the computer, trying to find the perfect picture that'd fit here. :)) Hay.

Anyway, that's about it. I still have to take a bath. I just fixed this layout since I wouldn't want to leave it unupdated and.. ugly? =)) Joke. I was about to change it anyway. :)) Haha. Oh! I forgot. I still have to change the icon. :|

Oh great, the Internet's not working again. :| Ano baaa. Everytime ip-publish ko na, nawawala yung connection. :|

***

[EDIT]

I've just visited Melai's blog. And what I saw, or rather read, was very.. sad. :(( Nakakaiyak kaya. We went to SM Northand Crossing yesterday but bought nothing. I mean, walang Twilight. Ay shet. Pati nga Stargirl, wala eh. :| I bet it's available in TriNoma. Both of them, I mean.

I so hate myself right now. I should've said yes to my Mom and I wouldn't be acting like this. :| Putek.

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★