NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: >:( // No Place Like Home :) // Not anymore // Almost // Hello, New Layout // Again. // Why is it always like this? // :) // Not Again. :| // Updated //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Monday, March 31, 2008
@ 11:48 AM


:D.

Yes, I've changed my layout again. I'll give the updates again regarding our trip in another post. =)) I'm too lazy to type, let alone go into details. :)) Sorry. :D

I've been doing the banner since yesterday. And I made it with the brushes available when you haven't downloaded anything yet. :| I've used the circle brushes and nothing more. :| Too lazy to load everything all over again. I don't even know why that happened. :|

Although I have a vague memory that I accidentally [well, you could call it an accident, you know.] shut down the computer with tons of tabs open in Firefox, the Linotype Font Explorer and the Photoshop. I think that made the brushes go *poof*! :| Darn, too clumsy.

Anyway, I think I'll load the brushes later since my Dad told me that we won't be going to Kumon today to get my worksheets and pay. I think Kumon doesn't open on Mondays. :| So we'll go there tomorrow instead.

I was chatting with Mamel yesterday when this person IM-d me and gave me one big whooping news. Well, it's not that big, really. I think I just made a big deal out of it. Hay. People really do get away with things. I hope karma gets them. ;) Okay, ang sama. :))

I've decided to switch to 10 sheets already. In Kumon, I mean. I just want to cath up with the schools's curriculum. I know, I'm a year ahead. But the lessons we've tackled during the third year was kind of similar from the ones I've been answering. Hay. Bottomline, I have to catch up.

***

I've just remembered. I had a dream. Ay labo. =)) I dreamt about the costumes for the DancePro. =)) It was as hard as a stone. Pano kaya isusuot yun? =)) Ohwell. My dreams are weird anyway. :))

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★