NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: No Place Like Home :) // Not anymore // Almost // Hello, New Layout // Again. // Why is it always like this? // :) // Not Again. :| // Updated // Excited? //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Sunday, March 30, 2008
@ 4:50 PM


>:(.

I'll place the updates regarding our trip in another post.

I've been working on my next layout for my blogger when the effin' brushes disappeared. I've restarted everything and it just doesn't work. I've just downloaded new brushes this morning and now, I have to start all over again. Damn. I hate it when things happen and I have no effin' idea why it happened.

I thought about consulting my mom but she's asleep. :| Please wake up, please wake up.. :((

I really am frustrated right now. Sorry for wasting your precious time. I wish I was in Batangas again. Everything seems to go perfectly well there. :(

I'll take a shower. I hope these stuff would go away.

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★