NOTE





MEMORY LANE

★ BY MONTH: March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 //

★ BY POST: Hello, New Layout // Again. // Why is it always like this? // :) // Not Again. :| // Updated // Excited? // Icons // Another // Her //


FRIENDS

Abbey // Anelle // Ate Aki // Ate Ikai // Ate Ekha // Ate Sandra // Ate Triszh // Bea // Beyiia // BiancaB // BiancaV // Cheska // Chezca // Claire // Dana // Donna // Elena // Gabrielle // Gelli // Ikay // Isabel // Jaky // Joey // Lourdes // Meg // Melai // Mika // NicoleCC // NicoleI // PatBau // PatConlu // Pauiie // Raz // Rina // Walker //


Monday, March 24, 2008
@ 1:09 PM


Almost.

My mom gave me the greatest news. Ever. She'll try to see if Stargirl and/or Twilight's available at Powerbooks in TriNoma. :D :D :D Weeeeee. :D

I hope she gets it. :)

***

We're off tomorrow. I'm still not that excited though. I still think that this vacation's too early. Hahaha, imagine, March palang. How 'bout April and May? :( Oh, May's for my review stuff. But April? :| I sure hope that we'll still have our tradition of going to Laguna or somewhere as a whole family. Together with cousins and relatives and stuff. I really miss that. :(

***

Oh, I 've just remembered. Now I know why I wasn't able to submit comments in Friendster. It happened before when I tried to give Buban a comment. You shouldn't really place ":>" in your comment 'cause the computer would read it as an HTML tag. :| Epal. Haha. And to think that I've just figured that out now. Eh kanina pa ko pindot ng pindot ng send. :| Ay labo. :))

***

I'll really miss blogging this week. There won't be any computer there since well, it's supposed to be a resort. Oo, malabo. =)) Hahaha. I haven't missed any dates since I've made this blog. I've been furiously blogging each time something sensible pops into my mind. Oh look, sensible pala utak ko. =)) Kidding. ;)

***

I think I wasn't able to mention this on my previous post. I just made this layout since I won't be able to update this for the week. I wouldn't want to leave it all crappy and whatever you call it. :))

[EDIT]

My Mom just called from TriNoma. Stargirl's unavailable and Twilight's out-of-stock. They'll be shipping copies of Stargirl in 2-3 days. Which means I really won't be able to get a copy since I'll be in Batangas. Nice.

I guess it's alright. People are somehow over Twilight already. So that means I could start falling for it now. =)) LABOOOO. Hahahaha.

I so love my Mom. She told me she's just gonna buy Eggs, also by Jerry Spinelli. It's not that I love 'cause she buys me things. It's because she tries to make me happy. :) Haha. And with her presence, my happiness is unexplainable. :P Ohwell. I guess I have to stick with the books I have in line. :)

Gotta shower now. :) Haha.

profile

Andi. 16. 092792.

High School Graduate from STC. Finally. :P

I can never live without books and colors and all that artsy stuff.

I love both math and art && you can do nothing about it. :)

I guess it kinda shows how much I like Kristen Jaymes Stewart, eh? :P

I'm practically weird, weird && weird, so yea, bear with me. :)




I guess you now know how much I'm too uncomfortable introducing myself. Sooo, let's move on, shall we? :)



STALK

[M] andi27star
[P] andiistar
[B] dontstopspinning
[T] annndi



credits

★ SKIN BY: Jane


© dontstopspinning.blogspot // 041609★